100 + Harry Potter Halloween Party Ideas


I love halloween and we love harry potter at my house so it only seems to natural to be exciting about harry potter parties. We threw one last year and it was a blast. In fact I was thinking about how all of the movies are out now so I don't have a reason to hold a big bash....that is except for that halloween brings the harry potter wizard out in everyone. I don't know that I will get to throw one this year but it is on my list of things to do again especially after putting together this round up of AWESOME ideas. I came up with 100+ ideas. Most of these are super easy and perfect for parties big or small. I love some of the fun recipes, treats, games, and the invtations are fantastic. feel free to click on an image to view some of the ideas and pin them on pinterest too! Also be sure to search in my sidebar for harry potter to see all of my great harry potter ideas. I have created lots of fun things, a few of them are in this round up but I have many more on my blog so check those out. I also have a harry potter party kit with free printables on my website. enjoy!


2. Hedwig owl invite at hostess with the mostess
3. Hedwig White Balloon at imgur, savyoself
4. Harry potter vintage invitation at all for the boys



5. Platform 9 3/4 invitation at serendipity creative etsy shop 
7. Potter glasses invite envelope at the dragons fairy tail
8. Wax seal invitation by blue cricket design

2. Harry Potter Margaritas from the backyard bartender
3. Butter beer by Hello my name is Heather
4. Pumpkin juice recipe at babble blogs



5. butter beer at baking Dom
6. Frozen Butter Beer by baking dome
1. Chocolate Oreo owl cupcakes at Kara's party ideas
2. Treacle tarts at bakingdom.com



3. Acid pops at Edible experiments
4. Golden snitch cake pops by with sprinkles on top
5. Butter beer cupcakes at the pastry affair
6. Treacle tarts by threebakingshe


8. Checkerboard cake at baking dom
9. Luna love good pudding and eatforkbacon
10. Easy cheater Chocolate frogs at the dragons fairy tail


 11. Butter beer cupcakes at the farm girl recipes
12. Rons pumpkin pasties  at Ezra pound cake
13. Ton Tongue Toffee at Ezra pound cake
1. Felt bow tie tutorial at etsy shop

2. Muggle born onesie at geekling designs etsy shop
3. Hedwig costume at the dragons fairy tail
4. Hogwarts felt ties at the brilliant crafty type
5. harry potter pins at trains and tutus


1. Hogwarts 9 3/4 sign at Hall Buzz
2. Hogwarts pennant flags at Kara's party ideas
3. Brick platform 9 3/4 wall at seredndipity creative
5. Pennant banner at society 6


6. Harry potter sign at Kelly goree

3. Makers of fine wands at on apartment therapy
4. How to make a wand by izis smile



7. Sorting hat at flax and twine
8. Make a broom by the ashby family
9. Horcrux hunt by the dragons fairy tail
10. Tie dye magic potion at mrs happy home



11. quidditch at sugar bean bakers
1. Do it yourself snitch ornament at Do it yourself divas
2. Harry potter pumpkin at the dragons fairy tail
3. Harry potter carved pumpkin at fitzenstein


4. Potter painted pumpkin at griffin ghourd
1. Harry potter glasses at mirage studio 7
2. Free potter printables at tip junkie
3. Hp printables at hostess with the Mostess



4. Hp printables at the dragons fairy tail
1. Scroll Favors at catchmypsrty.com
3. Bernie bots beans at hostess


4. Droobies bubble gum at loraleelewis
5. Dragon eggs at ivillage
7. Black cauldron candies at ivillage
8. Owl favor lunch bags at Lisa storms


9. Owl glitter favors by domestifuff
1. Pumpkin Juice and Liquid Luck wedding at culinary creations
2. Kids party at all for the boys
3. Harry potter party ideas at oh dee doh


4. Marauders map at little page turners
7. Hp Kindle cover at nerd approved


8. Hogwarts school party bar mint and chip
9. Owl party by katenoelle blog

4 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.louiesloops.com/2012/10/anfscd-very-harry-halloween.html

zoe sugg in harry potter said...

I LOVE Harry Potter, and also have the Lego set!! :D I recently made a review on Harry Potter as well! :)

Unknown said...

Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you. There is something brilliant about this place for those parents out there looking for something to entertain your little ones while you relax. Their Explore-a-shore splash park out back is GREAT! The kids are pretty much all in this circular area with no where to escape, and it's blocked in by a bar. Yes, a bar, as in liquor. You can kick back with a margarita while your little one runs and frolics to their heart's content. They have a smaller, attached area for those under 42", in addition to a giant sandbox that is covered for shade. It's also a cool spot to watch the cruise ships come in and out. Just beware of the blaring horn, scares the little ones a bit. Check it out thanks.
Party Rentals Tampa

Unknown said...

I am so glad I came across this article. Planning a Halloween party can be hard because you want something that everyone can enjoy. I like ideas where everyone can dress up in customs but also play games. My friend told me to hire the murder mystery company because they travel to you and perform skits. They also have games for adults and children, a long with food services. I think this type of party would fit into a Halloween theme perfectly. I can not wait to try it. However, I really like the decoration ideas in this article for planning your own party. I know the kids would love the Harry Potter idea, and the adults would like all the food recipes. I can not wait for Halloween this year to try out of these party ideas!

AddThis